Lina initially graduated with a Diploma Remedial Therapies in 1996 and has since had a range of clinical experience with her signature treatments in bodywork. Her speciality is sports massage, lymphatic and body sculpturing.
Lina’s believes everyone needs Vitamin “T” in their lives. Touch is so important for optimal health and wellbeing. Lina is very passionate about her work and works from the heart.
Her 24 years of continuous clinic experience speaks for is second to none. Lina’s interest in massage came after working at a naturopathic college for 10 years where she managed the office and implemented corporate massages 15 mins stress busters in the corporations as well as at special events, seminars and sporting fields.
Along Lina’s lengthy bodywork experience she is also trained in the train the trainer, she has experience in student clinical supervision has worked alongside very reputable osteopaths and practitioners who have sealed her knowledge and experience in the field.
Her qualifications as inclusive of :
- Degree in Social science /Diploma of Communication and Counselling
- Diploma of Remedial Therapies
- Certificate in Sports Massage/ corporate Stress management
- Certificate Nutrition
- Certificate Lymphatic drainage
- Certificate in Craniotherapy I & II
- Certificate in TFT (Thought Field Therapy)
- Certificate NET (Neuro Emotional Technique)
- Certificate in Detox Massage