Enhance Your Wellness, Strength & Vitality
Haberfield Health (formerly Haberfield Naturopathic Centre) was established in 1999 and is now an award-winning, multi-disciplinary centre offering you a wide range of world-class quality services and products to enhance your wellness, strength and vitality.
In the years since we first opened our doors, we have worked to continually improve the range of quality natural therapies to you, our clients. Today, our passion, commitment and drive to provide quality health outcomes in a supportive and relaxed environment has not diminished.
We are a Centre of Natural Medicine and Natural Therapies.
Essentially, we’re like a medical centre, treating a range of health issues, with some important distinctions.
- We do not prescribe pharmaceutical medicines, but rather practitioner-grade herbal medicines and remedies
- We treat each person holistically, and not as isolated symptoms or conditions
- We believe that each person should play an active role in maintaining their own good health, and that our role is about raising awareness, educating and empowering our clients to make the best possible choices regarding their health
- We see ourselves as part of the continuum of health for you. Our services are complementary to allopathic medicine. We work closely with your GP and other health professionals, where necessary, to ensure you have the optimal health care available.
- We work from the premise that our body has a natural ability to heal itself when supported with the right conditions.
- We recognize that the body is a wholly functioning entity and that good health is about maintaining a strong and positive connection between mind, body and spirit.
- We believe that prevention is just as, if not more important, than cure.
Our mission continues to be to make a positive difference to you and your family’s health, and to empower you to be the best you can be for yourselves and your families through quality natural medicine, natural therapies and products.
- Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS)
- Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine (ACNEM)
- National Herbalists Association of Australia (NHAA)
- Australian Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA)
- Australian Register of Homeopaths (AROH)
- Australian Homeopathic Association (AHA)
- Association of Remedial Masseurs (AMR)
As members of these Associations, you can be assured that we adhere to the highest principles and professional standards.
Our practitioners can offer you rebates with most private health funds and we work within a professional code of ethics.
We pride ourselves on our customer service – our service to you!