Haberfield Health Inner West Remedial Massage Clinic
Why Choose Remedial Massage?
Do you want to feel deeply relaxed whilst receiving overall improvement in your health? Are you looking for a professional body treatment that offers multiple techniques to address your needs?
Massage is one of the oldest forms of therapy, reaching as far back as 5000BC. Massage involves various hands on techniques to relieve pain, relax, improve, and tone the body as a whole. While one single massage will be enjoyable; the effects of massage are cumulative. A course of massage provides the best results.
- promotes a sense of relaxation & well-being
- calms the nervous system
- eases muscular tension, discomfort, spasms & cramps.
- improves posture, flexibility, mobility & strength
- reduces tension & anxiety
- relieves pain & discomfort, particularly chronic
- minimises fatigue & replenishes ones energy
- improves blood circulation, providing oxygen to cells
- stimulates the lymphatic system, which eliminates the body’s waste products
- improves quality & pattern of sleep
- improves both physical & mental performance
- aids recovery from sports injury
- minimises injuries
- regulates blood pressure
- promotes post-operative recovery
- reduces stress
- enhances metabolism
- improves skin tone
Remedial Massage qualifies for rebates.
Please check your therapist has the corresponding Health Fund
Our Massage Team
Related Blog Posts
As kids start to prepare for their HSC this year, it is important for you as a parent to find ways to support them. It can be a fine line between keeping them motivated and focused and ensuring they don’t get completely overwhelmed or crushed by self-doubt and panic or lack of sleep and worry. […]Read More
For many people, getting a massage is considered something of a luxury, an indulgence that your partner may gift you for Valentine’s Day or your birthday, a pamper session that you save up for to experience in a spa. The truth is that a massage, in this modern world, is more a necessity than […]Read More
Ready to speak to a Remedial massage Specialist?
Email a Haberfield health inner west remedial massage specialist.
Find out more about Remedial Massage?
Want to know more? read more information about Remedial Massage.